Our pricing is based on research of professional writers, editors, and related specialties throughout the nation. The data were gathered from voluntary surveys completed by members of 24 professional groups such as American Independent Writers (AIW), and the American Society of Journalists & Authors (ASJA). Our fees fall under the “ghost writer” category, and are around the middle of the average range of professional biographers.
Our services include:
- Interviewing sessions—as many as needed
- Editing: at least four times for the entire manuscript
- Cover design
- Your biographical profile, synopsis
- Photo arrangement
- Amazon’s CreateSpace or Ingram Spark setup and administration
- Other relevant details if not specified
The cost of the book varies depending on the scope of the book and the number of pages.
Here is the breakdown of the process flow:
Interviewing, gathering information, collateral research: 25%
Writing, editing: 50%
Revising, further editing, compiling: 15%
Finalizing, publishing on the net, Amazon, wrap-up: 10%
The completed book in your hand: 100%